Extended entry deadline: 20th November
In order to reflect some of the magnificent work by our industry during and since lockdown, the EN Awards will contain four new categories relevant to activities caused by the pandemic. Below you will see information on the four categories and how to enter. Please follow the steps and ensure your entries are in by 20th November
- Please select the category you would like to enter and click 'Enter now'. You can also choose to select several categories by checking the boxes on the right.
- Register or login. When registering, you will receive an email, and will need to validate your account before you will be able to complete your entry/ies.
- Complete the online entry form and upload any supporting material. You will need to complete all the required fields before you can submit your entry.
- To complete your entry, agree to the terms and conditions then click the 'COMPLETE' button at the bottom of the page. Alternatively, you can save your entry and login and complete at a later date.
- Once registered as an entrant you will be able to return to your incomplete or completed entries and edit as necessary. If you forget your password please use the reset password link on the login page.
- Entries may be edited up until the point of submission; all submissions must be made by 20th November 2020. Please note only submitted entries will proceed to the judging stage.
Entering the awards remains free of charge for all categories, however, if shortlisted, you will be required to purchase a minimum of one ticket at full list price. Multiple shortlist entries only requires one ticket purchase.
Best Covid Lockdown Fundraising Initiative
This award will recognise the company or individual who has implemented the most impressive fundraising initiative during the Covid lockdown. Judges will be looking for key information on charity or charities supported, amount raised, number of participants, engagement with communities and charity feedback.
Best Event Supplier Safety Product Development
This award will recognise the supplier company that has developed the most impressive product or range of products that will help events run safely post lockdown. Judges will be looking at key, new product development that help organisers and exhibitors, venues, exhibitors and attendees enjoy safe events. Aspects to consider will be on site sanitisation, health checks, technology and signage and wayfinding that allow for contactless use.
Best Virtual Event (one off or series)
Best virtual event one off or series
Best One Off or Series of Virtual Event
Best Venue Event Safety Plan
This award will recognise the venue that has developed the most impressive plan for how to run safe events post lockdown. Judges will be looking at key, new initiatives that the venue has developed to help organisers and exhibitors enjoy safe events. Aspects to consider will be on site sanitisation, plans for social distancing with the show halls and theatres, signage and wayfinding, upgrades to onsite catering and general hygiene plans for the venue.