Terms & Conditions
Definition and Law
1. The Contract is the document or documents that set out these conditions and all other details about your agreement with us.
2. Organiser, means the provider of agreed services, Mash Media, which is the trading name of Mash Media Group Ltd.
Mash Media Group Limited is a private limited Company based in the UK. Registered office: 2nd Floor Apple Market House, 17 Union Street, Kingston Upon Thames, England, KT1 1RP. Company number: 04428388.
3. Order, is your request for us to provide you with agreed services for the contract period in consideration of the charges.
4. Charges, means the financial payment for requesting agreed services as notified to you at the time of placing the order, either in writing or verbally.
5. These conditions exclude any terms and conditions you may have put forward, except where we have agreed in writing. These conditions do not affect the statutory rights of a person acting as a consumer as defined by the Unfair Terms Act 1977 or any statutory modification of that Act.
6. The Contract will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with English Law. Nothing in these conditions excludes or restricts any liability which may not be excluded or restricted under the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977.
7. We reserve the right to claim interest, compensation and reasonable costs under the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998 and it is agreed that the term implied by that Act shall apply after any judgment as well as before. Any reference to the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998 is also a reference to any amendment, modification or re-enactment of it. If for any reason the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998 does not apply interest shall be payable on overdue amounts at 8% over the Bank of England Base Rate from time to time.
Events & Awards
Any tickets will be posted prior to the event to the address stated under Delivery details. Tickets must be brought to the event, photocopies will not be accepted. The organiser reserves the right to refuse admission to Events or Awards.
All Bookings must be paid in full at least 3 months prior to the event. Bookings confirmed within 3 month of the event, must be paid in full within 7 days or before the event, whichever is earliest. The organiser reserves the right to claim interest, compensation and reasonable costs as set out in clause 1.10.
Once entered it is not possible to cancel the contract without full agreement in writing from the Organiser. If agreed, cancellations must be submitted to email@example.com in order to be valid.
The Organiser reserves the right to cancel any bookings for non or late payment. Cancellation charges also apply for non or late payment. Cancellation charges will be calculated as follows:
- From date of this contract to the 9th month prior to the event 35% of the total cost is due In 30 days
- From date of this contract to the 6th month prior to the event 70% of the total cost is due In 30 days
- From date of this contract to the 3rd month prior to the event 100% of the total cost is due In 30 days
Payment for cancellation invoices must be settled within 7 days.
To read our full terms and conditions, click here.